Hi y'all

I'm just tuning into the discussions over the past few days. Let me ask,
please, before you post again, please review the etiquette guidelines.
  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Etiquette

No matter what our disagreements and concerns, everyone here wants the same
thing, a great map of everything. Respect goes a long way.

While there are definitely some inciteful things in these threads, I'm not
suggesting any moderation now.
But I'm going to be on the look out for it for a little while here.

-Mikel

ps

<imho>
There are lots of good potential channels for this energy and ideas.
The OSMF is here for governance, and the Management Team is designed to support
operational decision making and action by members, not only the Board.
</imho>

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron