** My Opinion **
It looks fine to me as it:

1. Allows "the right to use, incorporate, sublicense (with further right of
sublicensing), modify, improve, further develop, and distribute the Data;
and to manufacture and / or distribute Derivative Products"

2. Does not make a claim on any derivative work

3. And states that attribution is a "choice".

The only bit that worries me is sections 5 and 6 about Term and
Termination. However it looks like the licence continues to roll on
year-on-year unless you breach any of the conditions (which would be hard
seeing as there aren't many conditions). I would say it's okay.

Rob