Dear Svavar,

When do you plan to add more nations to the game?

At the moment all the world is covered. Not only the nations that you can choose are available. The data of some nations (say Switzerland) are into the cities db if you choose the entire europe continent but are not available alone as thery are fews cities (6).

Regarding Iceland requsting entire world data with "place=city" query to overpass-api I hadn't any iceland city (not even Reykjavík).

If you think you can extract Iceland cities data, in another way, from OSM and send me I'll include them in a next release.

Mario