Hello fellow osmers!

I've been looking at my local area on osm at zoomlevel 18, and it appears
thast someone broke something, or that something broke on its
own) Specifically, all areas that are not tagged have become filled with
water:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=54.843997&lon=83.061967&zoom=18&layers=M.
At lower zoomlevels it is all good, ground is where it should be.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=54.84377&lon=83.06238&zoom=17&layers=M.
Water stretches pretty far from where it should be, at least some 10 km
from Ob reservoir is still filled with water (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=54.827715&lon=83.196056&zoom=18&layers=M).

I believe it broke recently, because there were some correct
(ground-filled) tiles at zoomlevel 18, and they were generated back in Jan
or Feb, now  when I'm recreating them, they get filled with water.

Can anyone help me with the direction to dig for a problem? Is it some
tagging mistake, or broken polygon? How do I locate it?

Best wishes,
  Pavel.