Hello Everybody,

I have been talking to Paul off list, and it seems that I
misunderstood some of the emails about the POI feature. I mistakenly
thought that the POI feature might get rejected because it was focused
on end users rather than mappers. This is apparently not the case.
Sorry for bothering everybody + EWG with this.

Thanks
Jason.