Hi

The other day I was riding the push bike along some trails and got talking
to some horse riders.

It turns out the Lady (Jenny) is the ACT coordinator for (and also the
secretary of) the Bicentennial National Trail Ltd. Naturally I dropped the
term Openstreetmap and it appears that they are very interested to hear
about OSM and their mapping guy would like to talk to us about what they
could do with OSM.

Apparently they are doing quite a bit of remapping in Queensland, due to
the floods, so I see BNT and OSM being very usefull to each other. I told
Jenny that one of our Canberra mappers (John) had done quite a bit of work
on the BNT in the ACT and they would love to talk to you about it, if you'd
be agreeable to that.
They also need to have topographical maps for their trail guides but I'm
not sure whether OSM has that yet for Australia. It turns out that the
trail I was riding on is part of the BNT but is not yet mapped as such in
OSM, so I'll have to start surveying the southern part of the ACT's bit of
the BNT when time permits.

Therefore, my question is,  who is the best OSM person to advise BNT of the
various technical details of using OSM map data.
Nick