Am 14.08.2013 21:57, schrieb Grant Slater:
> The site is up and traffic is at expected levels.
>
> Does the site not respond at all or a part not load?
>
> If there were a major outage it would be reported here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Platform_Status

Strange, I had major problem the day before (13. of August). I noticed
this from time to time. Sometimes it is the wiki and sometimes the api
or even www.

For me it seems to be a problem with dns and I am not sure but I think
it started with the introduction of several dns-servers.

Do not really know what the problem is but twice already I did get it
working again with restarting my router (local dns server) but this did
not help all the time, nor was I allowed to restart the router all the time.

Cheers
colliar