Tom Hughes wrote:
On 23/08/13 20:57, Lester Caine wrote:

Potlatch 2 WAS selected as the personal default yesterday as opposed to
the the 'default P2' which has now changed to 'default id' and to which
my account had been switched today! Our personal choices should not have
been changed when the 'default' was changed?

Unless you have changed it your personal default, like everybody's personal
default, was set to "default" which means whatever is the global default.

A personal default can either be a specific editor, or it can be "use whatever
is the global default" and the last is what new users are set to.

I specifically changed it to the correct setting yesterday away from 'default', noting that 'default' was still P2 ... Obviously edit went to P2 anyway, but I am happy that I had changed and save the change. The fact that the default has now changed has not been publicly announced yet!

And I would like an explanation as to the corrupted data id has stored today!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL