Hi All,

I think my last email was not clear.

I am from Nepal and we do not have standard address system (let alone
online) .I want to know how this problem can be solved and how the same
problem has been solved in other developing countries. Perhaps some must be
working for it.

I am researching to find out about the organizations or professionals or
start ups who are working to solve the problem of "no standard and
accessible address system" in the developing countries.

 While trying to find out who is trying to solve this problem, I found the
organization named *Universal Post Union*, which is working on an
initiative "*"Adressing the world, an address for
everyone"<http://www.upu.int/fileadmin/documentsFiles/activities/addressingAssistance/paperAddressingAddressingTheWorldAnAddressForEveryoneEn.pdf>
* .

I was wondering somebody from the openstreetmap community must be involved
or know about the ways to solve the problem. If somebody knows and have
innovative solutions for this then please share.

Cheers!
Bimal

--
Cheers!