Just curious if anyone else has created on OSM Carto stylesheet focused on
parks or campgrounds. There are a lot of parks near me which have maps
which haven't changed in ten, twenty, or thirty years. I've mapped several
of them thoroughly, but now would like to see a rendering which is a bit
more focused and detailed, such as rendering some of the less commonly used
tags to include tagging individual camp sites (pitches). It would be great
if I could put something together to show the local parks. If no one has
anything, I would probably just derive something from the
openstreetmap-carto style.

Thanks,
Josh