Hi, I would like to support this feedback because my impression is very
similar:

On 13.11.2013 11:58, Peter Barth wrote:

> * When I move and zoom the map I occasionally get a "Loading..."-text in
>   the textbox, which makes the "Welcome..."-text bounce up and down.
>   This is annoying.
>
> * The color/design of login/signup-buttons is too light so that it looks
>   like they're deactivated. I'd like to have them darker.
>
> * Imho there should be a way to remove the Welcome-textbox, too. (Didn't
>   check if it vanishes for registered users)

I would especially like to point out that mappers using offline editors
are often not logged into osm.org and that I do not assume that
non-editing users should create accounts.

Nevertheless, many thanks the developers for the effort they have put
into our project's website!

Tobias