On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Paul Norman <penor...@mac.com> wrote:

> - contributors to upload some or all of these datasets to the OSM API
> - the portions or complete datasets uploaded to then be redistributed
>   under the ODbL

any copyright holder has the right to re-license on an ad-hoc basis if
they wish to. So, Regione Autonoma Sardegna, can give data to OSMF
under a different scheme. It has done several times in the past
already.

> The mentions of the OpenStreetMap Foundation in the document are
> confusing, as to my knowledge no one from the OSMF is involved in or a
> party to this agreement, but I don't think that alone would prevent the
> use of data.

I asked them to licence the data to OSMF, which is the copyright
holder of the eponymous project.

--
-S