Thank you for your feedback!
This is much appreciated.

Best,
Angelos

On 01/24/2014 04:18 PM, moltonel 3x Combo wrote:
On 24/01/2014, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kal...@gmail.com> wrote:
There are three surveys available for you to complete, depending on your
role:
Filled the surveys. They looks good in general, but some comments :

Please rate the importance of open geospatial compared to other open data?
That question does not make much sense to me. Until you name specific
datasets, I can't say that one is more important than the other. And
each dataset suddenly becomes the most important one on the day you
need it. And "geo-" is just an attribute of "data", not a completely
separate entity.

According to your estimates, what is the cost for creating a data set
containing the entire road network for Athens, Greece?
That question is completely useless without better-defined scope.
Precision ? Accuracy ? 2D areas or just a graph ? Street
name/ref/classification/permission ? Tiny alleys included ? Etc.

Strongly agree [] [] [] [] [] strongly disagree
Strongly disagree [] [] [] [] [] strongly agree
Choose one order and stick to it.

Cheers.

--
Angelos Tzotsos