On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:36 PM, hbogner <hbog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our member noticed that 17 days ago user
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/fredi_alf/
> changed Cratian - Slovenian disputed border.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=11/45.4686/13.6100
>
> Should we do a revert and contact user who changed it or should we contact
> DWG and let them contact him as neutral party?

First thing, is to contact the user.  Find out the motivation behind
the change and if it is deliberate.  Could be an accident or
misunderstanding.

If you can't decide how to proceed based on mapper to mapper
discussion, THEN consider bringing in DWG, etc.  Presume good faith.
It is the case in the vast majority of situations.  :-)