Hi Erick,

All wiki templates have URLs in this format:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:[template name]

So all you need is to figure out the template name. I know you've been
mapping in Brasília, so I guess the city page you want to edit is this
one: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bras%C3%ADlia

If you go into raw view or edit mode, you'll notice right at the beginning:

{{pt-br:place|name=Brasília|type=city|area=Distrito Federal|image=|
lat = -15.780 | long = -47.930 | zoom = 12}}

pt-br:place is the template name you're after. The rest is a bunch of
template parameters.

The "pt-br" prefix means the template is only used by articles from
the Brazilian community, so you may wish to contact the local
community to see if these changes are ok.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Erick de Oliveira Leal
<erickdeoliveiral...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the city template, links like below are off, how to edit this template to
> not show this links?
>
> http://tah.openstreetmap.org/MapOf/?lat=-15.7896&long=-47.8221&z=9&w=1280&h=1024&format=jpeg
> http://gazetteer.openstreetmap.org/namefinder/?find=parking+near+Distrito+Federal
> http://random.dev.openstreetmap.org/no-names/?zoom=9&lat=-15.7896&lon=-47.8221&layers=0B000
> http://www.fxfoo.com/osm/kml/web/web-osm-world-day-latest-v0-openlayers.html?lat=-15.7896&lon=-47.8221&zoom=9&layers=B0T
> http://tile.openstreetmap.nl/coastlines.html?lon=-47.8221&lat=-15.7896&zoom=9&layers=B00T
>
> And this, does not aggregate any information, why it should be there?
> http://tah.openstreetmap.org/MapOf/?lat=-15.7896&long=-47.8221&z=9&w=1280&h=1024&format=jpeg
> http://www.webshots.com/

Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409

"The speed of computer chips doubles every 18 months." (Moore's law)
"The speed of software halves every 18 months." (Gates' law)