Thank you Mapbox and DigitalGlobe.

Just one little flaw with the feedback tool.  The additional notes part doesn't
show up when I'm selecting areas that need a refresh.  I wanted to point out
some major Interstate Highway projects that are being done that either are
building brand new highways or massively reconfiguring other segments.

I still submitted the two areas that I know need imagery updates badly (the
final segment of I-485 being built in Charlotte, NC; the massive I-40/I-77
interchange reconfiguration + complete rebuild of I-40 in that area to
Collector/Distributor lanes and other interchange reconfigurations in the
Statesville, NC area), but wanted to add the extra note info but couldn't since
that part didn't show up.

So, I hope you can get the notes part fixed and working.  I tried it in both
IE-11 (patched all the way) and Firefox Beta 29.

-James