On 30/04/2014 14:35, Maarten Deen wrote:
On 2014-04-30 14:20, Janko Mihelić wrote:
Where do I add my suggestions? I like the new map look, but I would like
substation and plant labels more than city labels. Bigger the voltage of
a substation, bigger the label.

Substation names are rendered at zoom 16+. Maybe also displaying the name at z15 would be ok but lower than that I'm afraid the map is going to get too cluttered. I agree that city labels should be suppressed at low zooms. It looks ugly otherwise.

I'm still lacking support for power=plant although this feature was approved last year and increasingly used.

Same for me. I don't like that the background map is so invisible, that
the city labels that do get generated seem to be generated at all zoom
levels (which is really bad at low zoom) and that they can't cope with
diacritics.

Agree, the background map is too faint. It would also be nice to have a selectable background map together with adjustable transparency.

And, are there no 300-350 kV lines or is it the color difference that is
to small that I don't see them?

They are rendered. They are just very uncommon in Europe. In the US you'll find a lot of 345 kV lines.

Ole