Having just had over 20 such entries popping up not only on the RSS-feed but also on Twitter this indeed has become very irksome.

I suggest first posting of a user with less than 10 edits to be held for moderation. Red tape which I generally am hesitant about but generally people with less than 10 edits don't post until they have some more experience.

Google Translate might be of use to decipher postings if moderators don't understand them, just to get the gist of whether it is an ad for printer cartridges or a proper post.

--Jói