On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 13:25 -0300, John Packer wrote:
> For a more complete picture:
>
> This user (BuganiniQ) first added diet:vegetarian=yes and
> diet:vegan=yes to places with cuisine=vegan, and diet:vegetarian=yes
> to places with cuisine=vegetarian.
>
> It does not seem too much of a stretch to do that.
>

> Then later he corrected these tags to diet:vegan=only to places with
> cuisine=vegan (without diet:vegetarian=yes) and diet:vegetarian=only
> to places with cuisine=vegetarian.
>
> The question really is whether he removed/changed tags only from the
> objects he added these tags, or if he just selected all of them.

I would question whether vegan or vegetarian are types of cuisine. You
can have vegetarian restaurants serving very different cuisines, tagging
such as cuisine=indian diet=vegetarian, cuisine=british diet=vegetarian.
If you use cuisine=vegetarian then you loose that important information.

Phil (trigpoint)