Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:04:38 +0100
From: li...@mail.atownsend.org.uk
To: talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Worldwide non-surveyed tag edits

    John Baker wrote:

        crazy golf is what we call it in the UK others call it miniature
        golf

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_golf

    In that particular example it's perhaps worth mentioning that that
    wikipedia suggests that the two _aren't_ the same - the last
    sentence of the first paragraph says "Miniature golf retains many of
    these characteristics but without the use of any props or obstacles,
    it is purely a mini version of its parent game".

    Cheers,

    Andy