Can I ask that this be communicated out to any regional mailing lists that
people may be members of as my mails to these have been bouncing and I dont
want to join 50+ lists

Can I also ask that this be tweeted out on the @openstreetmap twitter as it
would be great to reach out to its 25,000 followers

Thanks to all those who have mapped so far today