I'm trying to clean up the Wiki and frequently use "What links here", especially when it's not clear how a tag I used and I suspect different definitions on different pages.

Usually that works great and I get like 5-15 results, but for some tags I get like 100+, because they are linked to Kosmos rules user pages. On the Kosmos Wiki page (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kosmos) it says:

> Kosmos is no longer actively maintained, since it has been replaced > by a new tool called Maperitive. The new tool is much more flexible > and powerful, so the author recommends switching to it.

Is anybody still using the Kosmos software?

The pages in question:
https://www.google.com/#q=site:wiki.openstreetmap.org%2Fwiki%2FUser:+inurl:Kosmos

Would it be alright to remove the whole content and replace it with the same banner as on the Kosmos Wiki page? Is there a better solution?

Here is one example where it is really annoying: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Special:WhatLinksHere/Tag:leisure%3Dcommon&limit=500

Andi