On Mon, 2014-08-11 at 14:00 +0200, Frédéric Rodrigo wrote:
> Le 11/08/2014 11:52, Pieren a écrit :> On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 8:21 PM,
> Andreas Goss <andi...@t-online.de> wrote:
>  >
>  >> Also feel free to add the code to other pages or remove/discuss it
> if you
>  >> think it doesn't fit somewhere.
>  >>
>  >> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Tagging_Mistakes
>  >
>  > I don't think the wiki is the right place to highlight tagging
>  > mistakes. These errors are coming from history or some obsolete
>  > presets. We have plenty of tools showing directly on the map where
>  > common mistakes are (keepright, osmose, etc). Feel free to ask
>  > enhancements for these tools instead of writing some static sections
>  > in the wiki. Potentially, all tag pages may contain such "mistake"
>  > sections.
>
> You can add this kind of simple detection problem to Osmose QA just by
> adding it on this wiki page :
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:FrViPofm/TagwatchCleaner

I think a lot of those are dangerous and could remove the meaning
intended by the original mapper, shop=fishing >> shop=fish. In my mind
one sells fishing rods and the other fresh fish to take home and cook.

Shop=lingerie is a type in itself, changing it to shop=clothes,
clothes=woman will loose intended meaning.

Phil (trigpoint)