Hi

Just had a brief play with it. I may be being a bit dim, but 'geocoder' doesn't really explain that it's a utility to search the map's database. Maybe a brief, simple explanation for newbies?

Does it search within relations?

On the http://photon.komoot.de site:
In the 'Try me' box:
  Pasting a name fails to search for anything
I'm unable to highlight/select just part of what I've typed to delete it.

When it does find an entity the text in the the marker's popup bubble is too faint.

Cheers
Dave F.