Hum, I was finally curious of what I would find there. I find this:
"It is important that OpenStreetMap keep the use of maps non-commercial."
Is this really a serious question, or a serious survey, or am I just completly mistaking about OSM since the beginning, or is my English not as good as I thought it was?
Sorry for the interruption,
JB.