On 2014-09-08 16:13, Brad Neuhauser wrote:
Screen full of red is not what you want to see on the OSM Inspector's
Multipolygon checker! :(

Luckily for me that's not an area that I worked on. And yes: there are a lot of incorrect multipolygons. Usually all the nodes are there, but just connected incorrectly.
It is a big mess there.

Regards,
Maarten

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=multipolygon&lon=-89.73150&lat=29.64420&zoom=10&opacity=0.91&overlays=invalid_geometry_hull,duplicate_ways,intersections,intersection_lines,ring_not_closed_hull,ring_not_closed,unconnected_end_nodes,touching_inner_rings_hull,touching_inner_rings,role_mismatch_hull,role_mismatch,duplicate_tags_hull,duplicate_tags,multipolygons_type_is_boundary,type_is_boundary,ways,role_markers,way_end_nodes,way_nodes
[4]