On 09/10/2014 13:28, SomeoneElse wrote:
On 09/10/2014 12:56, Dave F. wrote:

Are others getting the same? Anybody able to sort the problem?

It's not your ISP is it? I'm seeing some (unrelated to OSM) routing oddities on Plusnet (madasafish's parent) in the UK currently to some US sites.

Mapnik 'standard' is back up & running for me, but Humanitarian is still blank.

Don't think it was my ISP because as I said, other renderings were operational.

Other than re-render issues I'm seeing no issues with standard tiles (tile.openstreetmap.org for me points to amsterdam).

Yes, mapnik re-render is quite slow recently (24hrs +).

Cheers
Dave F.

---
is active.