It has all kinds of problems not that they are not fixable, but stuff
like assuming a fixed 1s GPS recording interval and similar and AFAIK
there was never a stable version released. Given that one of the nice
things about videos is that you don't actually need an exact position
for them to be useful, I never felt motivated enough to spend the time
to fix it.

Simon