I am interested in this as well. I have two Biking Across Kansas tours
worth of video and GPS traces that I still haven't gotten around to
processing into map data yet. I briefly looked at the JOSM video plugin a
while ago and, like someone else reported, couldn't get it working. Maybe
once I finish my current project of getting support for OSM notes into
JOSM-core, I'll take a look at it again...

Toby