Hi board members,

I doubt if this is the right platform. Nevertheless I do have a
simple question about the ins and outs of the board nomination and its members.

Aren't there some rules in or for the OSMF board about who’s
participating and how long and how many terms ? Should nt a schedule
about it be a good idea, just to avoid some of the ideas ventilated through
some of the Forums ? What about some legal rules as each year 2
members have to step down and will be or not available for reelection. But
for a max of 2 terms of 2- 3 years, it depends on the size of the board.
Hendrikklaas