Peter Barth <osm-peda <at> won2.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> is anybody aware if there is a place with the full video stream or *all*
> videos. I saw (in another thread?!) this page on Vimeo¹. From time to
> time someone uploaded further videos but for a week or so nothing changed.
> And I'm pretty sure there are still missing ones.
>
> Peda
>
> [1] http://vimeo.com/album/3134207

I apologize for the delay in uploading the videos, it's entirely my fault
(and depression, demotivation, etc). Videos from days 1 and 2 are all
uploaded, but day 3 is not uploaded yet. I'm now back working on it and
should have them all up soon.

As for the full unedited video stream, it's only available in a pile of DVDs
on my desk and in Gonzalo Pérez's hard disk...

--
Nicolás