I had a quick look at it.

Given that the OSM data is clearly separate from the google map
background I don't see any problem with that aspect. They naturally
should add attribution to OSM as soon as they display the buildings,
IMHO on the map.

Naturally if the agreement they have entered in to with google is
anything like their standard T&Cs then they likely have a problem with
googles terms, but that is not our problem.

Simon