On 2/8/2015 2:33 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
OK, so not sure about other markets, but at least in the US, Domino's Pizza has renamed itself to just Domino's. Which presents a few issues, since they're not just pizza (they also do subs and wings, so I'm not even sure how to cuisine tag these things).

How do we want to handle retagging these?  Full scale?  Which tags?
We'd want to only retag name after the local store updates their signage, which may not be immediate.

The Domino's I have been to have been focused on pizza, in the choice on their menu, their branding, and why people go there, so I feel fine using cuisine=pizza.