Adding surface tags sounds more like an upgrade than an outbreak. Tagging for the router surely means that you are tagging roads based on their finer properties, single-lane or dual-lane, asphalt or gravel etc.

Also if the road is less traveled it sounds like a no-brainer to tag it as unclassified instead of tertiary?

The bicycle router seems to give same result as car router in my area?

Þann 17.2.2015 00:14, skrifaði Jo Walsh: