Am 05.03.2015 um 17:28 schrieb Jochen Topf:
> Hi!
>
> Taginfo just got a new feature, it can now find keys similar to other keys.
> This is useful to find related keys, but also to find misspelled keys. I
> hope the community uses this feature to clean up those wayward keys...
>
> More at
> http://blog.jochentopf.com/2015-03-05-new-taginfo-features-and-a-challenge.html

Thanks a lot.

Not sure if it is connected but I have problems with the taginfo website.

If I want to have a closer look at a tag (key=value) like
highway=cycleway [1], I only get one page with the former tabs as links
but clicking on them does not change anything except the URL [2]. The
page stays the same.

Did try it with firefox 36 and chromium 37 on Linux with exactly the
same outcome.

Is it only my setup or do others have the same problem ?

Cheers colliar

[1] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/highway=cycleway
[2] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/highway=cycleway#combinations