OSM is not an advertisment tool. It is a geographical database. I'd say in
this case delete the node and associated relations, as it seems the mapper
have made no effort to try to enter relevant and standard information on
OSM.

But you're right there are some edits in grey-area, where the best course
of action is hard to determine.