On 24/03/15 09:01, Florian Lohoff wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 08:44:23AM +0100, Maarten Deen wrote:
The only response from www and api I get is "Incomplete response
received from application". Is it only my or is OSM down?

I am occasionally seeing this aswell but not only today but for at least
2-3 days.

There was a previous incident on Saturday which I fixed. The update that was running on that server as a test has now been rolled back pending a resolution of https://github.com/phusion/passenger/issues/1447.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/