Nice ideas, but impossible to realise IMHO.

try finding a good rendering for

highway = residential
maxweight = 7.5
cycleway:left = track
cycleway:right = lane
sideway=both
lanes = 5
lanes:forward=2
lanes:backward =3
lanes:bus:forward=1
turn:lanes:backward=left|through|right
lit = yes

and perhaps add some access rules to the mix as well.
and some parking lanes

I constantly have to toggle different styles in JOSM to keep a clear
picture of what's going on.

Or didn't you mean "everything" with "everything" :-)

I think you are not the first one with this idea, but as usual "who is
going to do it"
I guess the team behind the map is welcoming extra help, but they also have
other priorities than showing everything (that's what I've read somewhere)

regards