I was pretty annoyed recently, because every now and then a wikimedia image I used in a ValueTemplate would not work.

For some reason I decided to check Privacy Badger today and after that disable Adblock. Well, that did the job. Not sure if we can do anything, but for people who frequently edit the wiki, maybe just whilelist the domain so you don't waste yout time trying to figure out why images are not working.

Not really sure why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't so far...