I'm interested in some special mapping areas, like small scale/micro- mapping problems. While I see 3D and indoor mapping subforum in "OSM Specials" section on OSM Forum, I don't see micromapping subforum there. Are there any other mappers interested in it and if yes, do you think we should have a place to discuss such things?

And speaking of subforums: is there a possibility to create sub-subforums (I mean thematic subforums inside country subforums)?

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]