On 20.08.2015 10:09, Christoph Hormann wrote
> If you think a different styling than what is currently proposed would
> be better it would be best to show it.

It's hardly fair to expect critics of the suggested new style to easily
come up with alternatives. For one, the effort in question was enabled
by sponsorship by Google, and took place over several months. This is
not easily duplicated by those favouring other ideas.

But more importantly, it discounts all those voices who favour the
status quo. Personally, I think that the problems with the current style
are relatively minor, and don't automatically justify a drastic change.