The Geo URI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_URI_scheme

Obviously on the OSM share menu it's the same lat / long / zoom as you see
in the browser address bar.

Clicking on it would launch an application that's registered to handle Geo
URIs. The error you're getting is generated by your browser - it doesn't
now what to do with an address starting geo: - so the fix is to install an
application that can do something with that. I've not used either in a
while, but presumably Google Earth or KDE's Marble could handle such an
address.

Cheers, Joseph