Hey Federico -

It's still early days and tracking the impact of a launch on active mappers
is notoriously difficult, but here's what we're doing working with Strava
on improving OpenStreetMap:

- Strava started to blog about their maps on the engineering blog. The
first post (http://labs.strava.com/blog/tailoring-maps-strava-athletes/)
was focused on design, we're working now on one that will be focused on
data and how to contribute to OpenStreetMap.
- We've reviewed and fixed over 2,750 instances of missing data discovered
by Strava users https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/114 - we're
working with Strava to surface more such instances. Watch
https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/ for updates

@TomH - this number would be great to know in general, can you share?