A few suggestions.

On-line maps for cyclists:

   - Opencyclemap (Opencyclmap.org) shows both infrastructure for bicycles
   as means of transportation (cycle paths etc.) and infrastructure for cycle
   tourism (cycle routes)
   - http://cycling.waymarkedtrails.org shows cycle routes
   - http://hikebikemap.org/ (EU only) shows hiking and biking routes

Routing for cyclists:
Several sites offer offline routing for cyclists, for example:

   - graphhopper maps (https://graphhopper.com/maps/)
   - bikemap.net (www.bikemap.net/en/)
   - Naviki (https://www.naviki.org>)
   - cyclestreets (UK only - http://www.cyclestreets.net/)
   - http://bikehike.co.uk/
   - bikeroutetoaster.com

OSM maps for cycling navigation with routing:

   - OSM maps for Garmin navigation devices:
   - velomap/MTBmap,
      - openfietsmap (www.openfietsmap.nl/)
   - OSM maps as native maps on navigation devices for cyclists:
      - Garmin edge Touring and edge 1000
      - Mio cyclo (http://www.mio.com/product-Bike-Navigation-Overview.htm)
      - teasi (http://www.teasi.eu)

Street-level photos:
I would also mention Mapillary (mapillary.com) which is particularly suited
to document cycling infrastructure
(for examples on the Mapillary site, go to Padova, Italy and filter for
user "voschix" - many of my Mapillary pictures are taken on bicycle)

Volker
(Padova, Italy)