Ok. I finished the apache configuration and am almost done, but when I
typed
service apache2 reload, I got an error

Job for apache2.service failed because the control process exited with
error code. See "systemctl status apache2.service" and "journalctl -xe" for
details.

Anything I can try to see what wen't wrong. I have been updating that
google drive file with everything I have done so far.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info