On 5-1-2016 12:54, Steve Doerr wrote:
Just read this article about a territory-swap between The Netherlands and Belgium: http://actualite24.info/post/316916

I wonder if this has taken effect yet? It's not reflected in OSM currently. I think I'll leave it for the local communities to action.

For those interested, and especially for the Dutch and Belgian (Flemish) communities: here is an article in Dutch:
http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/een-stukje-belgie-straks-van-nederland-en-dat-zonder-bloedvergieten

Note that the swap is located on the (very small) boundary between the Netherlands and Wallonia, not Flandres, but the article posted by Steve is in French already.

It appears that the swap hasn't occurred yet, but is slated for later this year. The article doesn't mention a date however.

I've contacted "our" (Dutch) guy already, who is responsible for maintaining administrative boundaries in the Netherlands.

Regards,

Frank