Hello everyone,

The OSM project is associated to many tools and online maps, most of the time useful, about various themes. For example, we have OpenSeaMap, OpenCycleMap, OpenBeerMap, OpenSolarMap, OpenEvacMap, OpenLoveMap, OpenTopoMap, OpenEventMap, ...

In order to help the community and make it develop even more interesting projects, I just released OpenRandomMap : a name generator for open online maps. The goal is to give ideas to all developers in the community, and let them create new amazing maps. You can use it here :
http://github.pavie.info/openrandommap/

It is released under AGPL v3 license, on GitHub :
https://github.com/PanierAvide/panieravide.github.io/tree/master/openrandommap

I hope we will see soon some new "OpenIceMachineMap" or "OpenPrincipleOfEquivalenceMap" ;)

--
PanierAvide
Géomaticien & développeur