Hi Andy, all,

[...]

What seems to have happened is that the text of the HTML link in the
> announce email was changed from Spanish to English, but the destination of
> the link itself was not.

yes, correct. Thanks for the clarifications.
... and to be fair: it was not Jinal's fault. I did the mistake.

The English version is available, but after clicking on the "Spanish" link
> you appear to need to reselect your desired language (by clicking on a
> flag) in the blog itself to switch.  Once you've done that, clicking on a
> "non-language specific link" shouldn't change the language.

The correct links are:
English: http://www.weeklyosm.eu/archives/6864
Spanish: http://www.weeklyosm.eu/es/archives/6864

I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope you enjoy the news.

--
## Manfred Reiter - -
## www.weeklyOSM.eu