Hi Russ,

Am 13.02.2016 um 22:24 schrieb Russ Nelson:
> Here's a possibly silly, possibly serious question: who do we trust to
> keep photos of features? Once I finish gathering my set of photos of
> NY railroad bridges, where should I upload them so that I can
> automagically add links to the photos to each OSM bridge=yes way?
>
> Flickr? Archive.org? Wikimedia.org? Google Photos? Instagram?

Do you speak of adding a image=$URL tag to these bridges? (Btw, I would
add a man_made=bridge polygon if you have good aerial imagery and add
the image=* tag to this polygon)

image=* should – from my point of view – only used for images which have
been published under a free and open license and whose platform can
easily queried for the image's license by data users.

Best regards

Michael