Most of the changesets I've looked at so far have been highly
suspicious and there is definitely a lot of damage to the map still
out there from this user. A few examples:

He tagged a random industrial building as the "South Shore Plaza" mall:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/29661237

South Shore Plaza is a well known upscale mall and already mapped here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/44123566

He tagged a building near the Lincoln Monument as a Burger King:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/66418664

Added a place=city node for Boston in the wrong location (and this
place=city node already exists in the correct place)
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4000134306

Have you contacted the Data Working Group? They can at least issue a
ban that he must look at before being able to edit any more and
potentially revert all of the changes at once. I am adding them to
this email.

Toby